[PD] Saving patch status

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Fri Jul 10 01:03:15 CEST 2009

Look at the properties of the GUI objects (right or CTL/Apple click). If
you check the "init" box, then the contents will be saved with the
patch. Not all GUI objects have an "init" property. Regular number boxes
do not, Number2 boxes do, etc etc.

For more complex state-saving, search for Frank Barknecht's SSSAD (one S
too many?) and RRRadical patches. Not so easy for beginners, however.

best!
Derek

--
::: derek holzer ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista :::