[PD] midi to osc?

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Jul 10 11:05:06 CEST 2009

Martin Peach wrote:
> IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:
>>
>> actually they _are_ available by default in pd-extended:
>> [mrpeach/packOSC] and [mrpeach/udpsend] will just create
>> (not that i very much like this the way it is; i would so much prefer
>> [osc/packOSC] and [net/udpsend])
>>

> Well can you just go ahead and do that please? I don't think I have
> write access to the whole externals tree. In externals/ just move
> mrpeach/net to /net and mrpeach/osc to /osc. I think it's time...

i don't think it is necessarily a bad idea to have the source-code
structured as-is (e.g. in externals/mrpeach/osc), only on the
installation-side it doesn't make sense....

currently i'm a bit limited in time (preparing for sao paolo and
things...), so i won't do that _now_.

oh, and btw, you do have full access to the entire svn-tree (no
access-control for svn on sourceforge) - it's mainly a matter of
well-behaving to not commit things to parts where you are not "expected" to.

fgmasdr
IOhannes