[PD] Pd Tutorial redesigned

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sat Jul 11 20:07:46 CEST 2009

On Jul 11, 2009, at 12:13 AM, ydegoyon at gmail.com wrote:

> Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>>
>> Yves, you could write a tutorial too, instead of giving people on
>> the list a hard time. Why should anyone write a tutorial the way
>> you want it? Be punk rock, and do it yourself.
>>
>> .hc
>>
> you seem to ignore and/or deny the problem,
> just have 2 things to tell you :
>
> a/ if there's only one tutorial registered at pd-tutorial.com,
> why should i waste my time making another one?
>
> b/ i think tutorials are basically producing people
> making the same kind of music and/or visuals,
> every library has its own help,
> why would you need to be guided from A to Z?
> result would be just another clone,
> like people learning to play guitar
> playing beatle's songs...
> not what i'm interested in,,,
>
> saludos,
> sevy

Seriously Yves, put this energy into making a Pd tutorial in your
style.  I've seen you teach Pd and I think you have a good method that
is different than most, and it would be great to see it in a tutorial.

No one will benefit from another flame war...  there are many other
domains to be had:

pdtutorial.com
pdtutorial.org
etc.

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during
that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big
Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.      - General Smedley Butler