[PD] [GEM] ps3eye camera on linux / OSX?

Jaime Oliver jaime.oliver2 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 09:02:44 CEST 2009

hello again.

So I have fc11 now and have the same problem as martin...

I am attaching pictures of how it looks in cheese and in gem. the fact that
it looks ok in cheese means that the driver is working correctly, but gem
can't get it right. I also installed libv4l-devel and recompiled gem...

this is the end of my ./configure, perhaps it is an issue of v4l and v4l2?

  image-support
    use ImageMagick      : no
    use TIFF             : yes
    use JPEG             : yes
  video-support
    use mpeg             : no
    use mpeg-3           : no
    use QuickTime        : no
    use aviplay          : no
    use ffmpeg           : no
  input-support
    use v4l              : yes
    use ieee1394         : no

any suggestions?

I am running gem-0.91-3 and pd-0.42-3 on x86_64 with fc11.

best,

--
Jaime E Oliver LR

joliverl at ucsd.edu