[PD] How to exchange tables between different instances of pd in real time?

Martin Schied crinimal at gmx.net
Tue Jul 14 21:19:45 CEST 2009

chris clepper wrote:
> GEM has pix_share objects that allow for two instances of GEM to use
> the same images.  Would this help you with the pix_sig2pix objects
> sharing pix data?
Hi! thanks for this hint. It's only pix_snap which causes glitches while
reading back data from GPU. So I'm going to use pix_share and pix_snap
in an other instance of pd.

@Frank: Thanks for that suggestion but I couldn't find mails in the list
saying that pd~ did the job for Max Neupert. In fact his only mail I
could find was about pd~ not working some time ago..?

cheers,
Martin