[PD] HID problem in Xubuntu.

Diego Azar dazar_uy at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 17 01:34:02 CEST 2009

Hi  Hans,

I've been checking the archives and found only one issue that has to do with the ubuntu problem and sais to put this line:
KERNEL=="event[0-9]*",                  MODE="0666"

in /etc/udev/rules.d/40-permissions.rules file.

The problem is that xubuntu 9.04 (jaunty) doesn't have this file
any more and permissions.rules, i think, are given in other archives...
i'm looking in ubuntu forums to see what can i do... If someone
knows something about...

I have already tried to create the archive but it didn't work
either.

thanks again,

Diego.