[PD] R: Searching for a new OS

Gabriel Vinazza gabevinardi at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 18:38:36 CEST 2009

thx jaime,

i already installed fluxbuntu and it seems to be everything fine... i
couldn't download pd since the site was down but now that it's up
again i don't know which version download (hardy netbook intrepid,
etc). what are their diferences?

jorge suggested me not to download from the main pd page, he told me
about the pduino's page but i didn't find any download there :S