[PD] Stereo simulation of multichannel audio [ot?]

Markus Noisternig noisternig at iem.at
Mon Jul 20 16:48:24 CEST 2009

Hi Joao,

Nick has mentioned the IEM Ambisonics library for binaural rendering.
I have updated my old website at the IEM (http://iem.at/Members/noisternig/bin_ambi
  ), which now points to the current release of the library provided
by Thomas Musil. The packages are pre-compiled for Win-XP / OS-X and
should be easy to install and also contain Pd.

Linux users might find the source files in the packages, but we
recommend to check-out them out from the corresponding folders at SVN http://sourceforge.net/projects/pure-data/
  ! We will publish a collection linked to pure-data at sourceforge at
the IEM's open source repository http://sourceforge.net/projects/iem/
soon.

Cheers,

Markus