[PD] video interviews from Montreal online

Greg Pond gregpond at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 15:10:37 CEST 2009

thanks for all the feedback and offers for help. I am still away from
my office and wont have access to the files until after tomorrow. I
left the files to be completed and posted on line with some student
interns in our IT department at the school and I will follow up with
them about the missing audio and other issues starting Friday.

best

Greg