[PD] tabsend~ help patch

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 22 21:56:07 CEST 2009

> The inlet is the audio signal that
> will be write on the array, check
> your description!

Thanks.  I think that came from using [noise~] as a template, and
mindlessly changing "noise~" to "tabsend~" on the first pass.

> Anyway it was helpful, I didn't know samplerate~...
>
> Thanks, I'll take a look to the 0.999 thing.

Now I see clicking repeatedly on the message box to [tabread] shows the value getting smaller, which I guess means the frequency I'm sending to
[phasor~] is slightly larger than it should be.

-Jonathan