[PD] Problem about saving a table (for using own waveform)

Uluğ Can Kazaz uckazaz at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 16:34:17 CEST 2009

 Hello;I have a problem about saving table's array. I'm trying to write my
own waveform to use with [tabosc4~] but it doesn't save the waveform on
array. I mean when i closed the file and reopened it, there is an empty
array. I tried to check "save contents" from properties and it didn't save
the array too. What should i do to save the table, or is there any other way
i can use a waveform that i drew?   Waiting for suggestions, thanks.

--
U. Can KAZAZ