[PD] Problem about saving a table (for using own waveform)

Johannes Burström johannes at ljud.org
Sun Jul 26 17:02:50 CEST 2009

Hi,

On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 4:34 PM, Uluğ Can Kazaz<uckazaz at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a problem about saving table's array. I'm trying to write my own
> waveform to use with [tabosc4~] but it doesn't save the waveform on array.

Maybe you are using [table] -- This doesn't work, iirc: you need to
create an array by using put => array from the menu for it to be saved
with the patch. The [table] arrays can't be saved, even if you click
the "save contents" checkbox -- this is explained in the [table] help
file.

hope this helps,
Johannes