[PD] float counting reset not working

Caio Barros caio.barros at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 22:42:33 CEST 2009

Hello everybody
I was trying to make a very very simple counter that counts to 2 and then
resets. (just learning)
I tried to do that with [route 1 2] objetct, so when it gets the number 2 it
sends a bang to a message box containing "0" and starts all over.
But it's not working, it just continues counting. I'm sending an attached
picture of the patch.

I have two more questions:
1) Is there a non-gui object that works exactly like a toggle? I'm asking
that because the bang gui have it's bang message twin.
2) Is there a way to make the pd-extended looks like pd-vanilla, just the
good old black and white? In black and white I can create tiny little
pictures of my patches to attach in e-mails like this ;)

Bye
Caio G. de Barros