[PD] gem pix shear

Py Fave pyfave at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 11:52:42 CEST 2009

Thanks for your help.

i would like to output a pix with this transformation,with image wrapping
around ,
so shearXY is not very practical in my situation.

i would prefer to avoid using pix_snap too.

i need it to be quite fast, working on a live 25 fps 720*576(cropped to
square) video feed.

any other otions?

would a GLSL shader do it ?

or this?

[pix dump]

something shifting a list

(pix set]

on my video card pix_coordinates works only on right angles .

any advice welcome!

Thanks

Py