[PD] font changed

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Aug 19 09:47:10 CEST 2009

Hallo,

I don't know about Pd-extended, but with vanilla svn Pd 0.42 on a freshly
install Debian unstable system, I recently had a similar problem. I fixed it by
playing around with the -font-face startup option. "FreeMono" was giving me
results similar to previous versions. You can search for fonts with the
"fc-match" command like:

$ fc-match mono
$ fc-match Courier

On my system, the "-font-size" option didn't have any effect. Is this supported
at all?

Ciao
--
Frank