[PD] Pduino 0.5/Firmata 2.1 third beta release

olsen wolf sesselastronaut at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 27 22:00:58 CEST 2009

hI hans
i tried this beta on the arduino mega with a servo - again same
result: pwm works but
switching output mode to 'servo' i get no signal on pins 9+10.
i`ll have the mega at hand these days & should hang around in the
#dataflow channel so let me know whenever there`s some testing to be
done.
30° greets

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 6:59 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner<hans at at.or.at> wrote:

> http://at.or.at/hans/pd/objects.html#pduino
>
> We fixed a few bugs, we just need to iron out MegaServo support to make this
> a final release:
>
> - (Pduino) fixed bug in digital input with pins 7, 15, 23, etc.
> - (Firmata) fixed crasher bug in Firmata with analog input
> - (Firmata) included old version of StandardFirmata set @ 115200 to ease the
> transition to 57600
>
> Please test and report and bugs or issues!
>
> .hc

ETs DNA will not be televised