[PD] Pduino 0.5/Firmata 2.1 third beta release

olsen sesselastronaut at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 2 17:21:55 CEST 2009

hi hans
i just tested the analog inputs on this version & strangely enough the
0-5V i get from the circuit with the potential divider immediately
breaks down asa i connect it to the analogPin from the arduino - using
arduino analogInput i get regular values from the sensor.
this is happening just on StandardFirmata2.1 using 2.0 it behaves as usual.
greets

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> http://at.or.at/hans/pd/objects.html#pduino
>
> We fixed a few bugs, we just need to iron out MegaServo support to make
> this a final release:
>
> - (Pduino) fixed bug in digital input with pins 7, 15, 23, etc.
> - (Firmata) fixed crasher bug in Firmata with analog input
> - (Firmata) included old version of StandardFirmata set @ 115200 to ease
> the transition to 57600
>
> Please test and report and bugs or issues!
>
> .hc

> Using ReBirth is like trying to play an 808 with a long stick.    -David
> Zicarelli

ETs DNA will not be televised