[PD] Pd-GUI-Rewrite test builds

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 4 21:04:58 CEST 2009

I'm getting errors when I try to extract the zip.  WinRAR gives me:

!   C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\pd-0.43-gui-rewrite.zip: CRC failed in pd-0.43-gui-rewrite\lib\tk8.5\tkfbox.tcl. The file is corrupt
!   C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\pd-0.43-gui-rewrite.zip: The archive is corrupt

-Jonathan