[PD] job for Bremen or Berlin student

Michael iber music at chemie.fu-berlin.de
Mon Sep 7 15:47:43 CEST 2009

Hello,
for my research project (sonification of production processing data) at
Jacobs University Bremen I am looking for some student (enrolled at a
German university and living in Bremen or Berlin) with expert knowledge
in pure-data (including internal data structures) and preferrably
python. The workload will include 40 hours/month over a period of up to
2 years time. Since usually I am at least one day per week in Berlin,
there will be no need to travel to Bremen.
For futher information please contact me. For application please include
some proof of your pd-programming skills.

Michael Iber

School of Engineering and Science
Workgroup Prof. Dr.-Ing. K. Windt
Global Production Logistics

Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany
Office: Res. I, Room 169
phone: +49 421 200 3031
e-mail: m.iber at jacobs-university.de
web: www.jacobs-university.de

Commercial registry: Amtsgericht Bremen, HRB 18117
CEO: Prof. Dr. Joachim Treusch
Chair Board of Governors: Prof. Dr. Karin Lochte
phone: +49 421 200 - 3031
e-mail: m.iber at jacobs-university.de