[PD] new GUI screenshots

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 11 17:42:53 CEST 2009

Hi,

looks nice. about the object category menu plugin:

- where did you get the categories? there was some discussion on the
pd-dev list some time ago about restructuring the external folders into
categories (which would make sense), but no decisions.

- how do you connect the contents of the /extra folder to the contens in
that list? in fact, how do you even keep notice of the contents of /extra?
I also ask as the only person around that took the time to make a list of
the externals in /extra some time ago.