[PD] Live processing of audio input

Ernie Dulanowsky ernst at pulsewidth.ca
Sun Sep 13 05:40:23 CEST 2009

On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 6:11 PM, Jerome Covington <
info at thespacebetweenthewords.org> wrote:

> This will probably seem sufficiently vague for many, but hopefully one
> or two on the list has a patch they'd care to share.
>
> I'm play with an experimental improv noise band, who I normally
> perform on a traditional elec gtr, amp set up with some fuzz and delay
> pedals and shape and manipulate feedback.
>
> For our next round of rehearsals, gigs, I'd like to see what can be
> achieved gtr, laptop running pd.
>
> I'm new to pd so it would be really helpful if any of you out there
> have worked in a similar arrangement and would like to share patches
> for processing similar types of audio input in a similar setting.
>
> If there's any clarity I can provide, please ask!
>
> --
> Regards,
> Jerome Covington
>  .  .  .  .   :   .  .  .  .   :
> "define audio development"

Have a look at the patch in this thread at the Pd Forum. This is the one
that came to mind first when you mentionedexperimental improv noise. There
are some other effects rig patches, but this one is quite nice.

http://puredata.hurleur.com/sujet-2987-morphine-morphing-engine

cheers,
ernie

--