[PD] Live processing of audio input

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Sun Sep 13 13:05:39 CEST 2009

Hi Jerome,
i'm a free improviser using electric bass guitar, found/sound objects and
C::NTR::L 1.2 a software developed in Pd with the help of the community. It
recognizes which notes you play and trigger av fx with it.

You can check it here:

http://www.thesaddj.com/niave/downloads/

or

http://puredata.info/Members/TheSAD

--
Marco Donnarumma aka The !S.A.D!

Independent New Media Arts Professional, Performer - Roma, IT

LAB: http://www.thesaddj.com | http://www.flxer.net

EVENT: http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net