[PD] problem with pd-extended 0.41.4

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico.bukvic at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 15:26:44 CEST 2009

> > Yup, we are aware.  Originally that stuff was handled by the hexloader
> for
> > special characters, which had serious bugs.
>
> I probably missed something important. What happened to the
> hexloader?

Second that. I would love to hear more about the hexloader. Is this a part
of the regular distribution or only pd-extended? Also, why is zexy not built
as a lib rather than being a collection of files? Does it have lower memory
footprint this way? It seems a simple solution would be to have zexy as a
lib (at least on Linux). Finally, are there any other libs that have similar
issues?

Ico