[PD] Feedback discussion

Phil Stone pkstone at ucdavis.edu
Wed Sep 16 05:41:45 CEST 2009

Of course, feedback does not require simultaneity...nor does it always
imply an acoustic system (though I'm guessing that's what you're
referring to, Derek).  One nice thing about those digital goblins is
that they can feed-back *information* about the music. More
interestingly, they can feed-back *permuted* information about the
music, kind of like a delay line with ideas of its own.

Phil Stone
www.pkstonemusic.com