[PD] new GUI screenshots

András Murányi muranyia at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 01:46:51 CEST 2009

> > > BTW, I have a dream which is that the console is tabbed, and the default tab displays system messages, while for each [print PREFIX] a new tab is opened. That way messages get separated by PREFIX. It's just a silly dream, forget it ;op
> > Tabs in the Pd window would be very nice indeed.  Someone just needs to code it. :-D
> > .hc

> I made up the tabs, but I don't want to brute-regex every message so I need to catch where [print] generates user-made messages.

OK... It seems it is well buried in the C side. If I'm right, user
messages are composed by print_anything() in x_interface.c which gives
post() a single string which calls dopost() which finally calls
pdtk_post in pdwindows.tcl.
I see no much chance to supply additional information to the tcl side, do you?

--
Muranyi Andras