[PD] Blue/green box

Jack jack at rybn.org
Thu Sep 17 13:16:40 CEST 2009

Hmm, strange i had only warning but no error.
I change 0 to 0.0 (to use float instead int in 'if ((color.g -
colorToDiscard.g) <= 0.0)') and now i have no warning (i join the
new .frag) : all works fine here.
I think, the problem could come from the GPU (and so the version of GLSL
supported ? I am not an expert in GLSL, so i can't answer correctly to
this question :).
Here i have a NVidia 9700M GTS (with the NVidia driver 180.44).
++

Jack