[PD] Pd-GUI-Rewrite test builds

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Sep 17 23:51:20 CEST 2009

It is supposed to, but on Mac OS X, the localization stuff is
confusing and over-complicated.  First off, make sure you have de.msg
in your .app, it should be here:

Pd-devel.app/Contents/Resources/po/de.msg

If de.msg is there, could you send me the results of these commands:

defaults read com.apple.dock loc
defaults read NSGlobalDomain AppleLocale
defaults read NSGlobalDomain AppleLanguages

Then in the Tcl entry in the Pd window, run this line and tell me what
it prints:

pdtk_post $::tcl::mac::locale

.hc