[PD] Feedback discussion

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Fri Sep 18 20:00:39 CEST 2009

On Wed, 16 Sep 2009, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> On Wed, 16 Sep 2009, josepadovani wrote:
>
>> On the next PdCon we should have sessions for physics related papers,
>> presentations and performances (without cars!)... ;)
> It would require that people submit physics-related papers in the first
> place... but it would have to be physics-with-pd,

Oh and btw the reason why I said that, even though you intended it as a joke,
is that in the YAPC conferences of 2000 and 2001, some important talks (almost
keynote) involved quantum superpositions as a new programming concept in Perl,
as well as an ascii-art simulation of gas particles filling a room.