[PD] Pd-GUI-Rewrite test builds

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sat Sep 19 06:49:04 CEST 2009

On Sep 18, 2009, at 5:19 AM, Max wrote:

> Am 17.09.2009 um 23:51 schrieb Hans-Christoph Steiner:
>
>> First off, make sure you have de.msg in your .app, it should be here:
>>
>> Pd-devel.app/Contents/Resources/po/de.msg
>>
>> If de.msg is there, could you send me the results of these commands:
>
> in Pd-GU-Rewrite.app or in Pd-devel.app?
> it's not present in GUI-Rewrite. i've just downloaded it again.
>
> max

If you are running it from SVN, then it should build de.msg from de.po
as part of the make process.  If its not in the Pd-devel.app, then
it'll be soon in the nightly builds again.

"Free software means you control what your computer does. Non-free
software means someone else controls that, and to some extent controls
you." - Richard M. Stallman