[PD] vanilla, extended, svn and x86_64

dmotd inaudible at simplesuperlativ.es
Wed Sep 23 19:08:00 CEST 2009

Pierre wrote:
> thanks to this script :
> http://aur.archlinux.org/packages/pd-extended-svn/pd-extended-svn/PKGBUILD
> I have now pd-0.42.5-extended and a lot of libs running on x86_64 ! nice :)

good to hear!

> What is the best method to reports bugs/crashes etc etc ?
> this list ?
> irc #dataflow ?

if there are issues relating to running parts of
that script we'd like to hear about at the
archlinux aur, you might need to subscribe but its
painless..

---

if something seems wrong with the builder itself
then post to hans and this list..

if you are having problems with an external try
contacting the author and cc this list, and the
same goes for pd itself (which also has a
bugtracker too)

and for anything where you want some kind of
instant response then irc works well, and there
are often a few folks there that work on areas
above..