[PD] PhD position in Trondheim/Norway

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Thu Sep 24 13:10:58 CEST 2009

I Hope some of you might find this relevant and interesting

Andy

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 10:16:05 +0200
From: Ulrich Reiter <reiter at q2s.ntnu.no>

Dear colleagues,

sorry for hijacking the IGI Game Sound book channel for this, but it
might be of interest for you.

Q2S/NTNU is currently seeking for a PhD student in the area of perceived
audiovisual quality. We would very much appreciate it if you could pass
on the enclosed announcement to potentially interested people in your
university or in other places. Any questions you might have, please feel
free to contact me or Peter Svensson (see attachment).

Best regards, Ulrich

--
Ulrich Reiter, researcher

Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)

Centre for Quantifiable Quality of              O.S. Bragstads plass 2E
Service in Communication Systems,                      N-7491 Trondheim
Centre of Excellence (Q2S)                                       Norway

tel  +47 73 59 27 71                               fax  +47 73 59 27 90
http://www.q2s.ntnu.no/