[PD] Wii Windows?

Damien Henry dh at dh7.net
Thu Sep 24 18:29:05 CEST 2009

Hello,
it works using GlovePie > OSC > Pd

check this :
http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2009-08/071744.html

or :

1)Install blueSoleil v6
2)run it and connect the wiimote, plus activate the "HID" service.
2)install glovePie
3)Create a small glovePie script with for instance this line:
sendOsc("localhost",57001,"/wiimote",RemoveUnits(Wiimote.RawAccX)/10,
RemoveUnits(Wiimote.RawAccY)/10,RemoveUnits(Wiimote.RawAccZ)/10,Wiimote.A,Wiimote.B,Wiimote.Up
,Wiimote.Down  ,Wiimote.Left , Wiimote.Right,Wiimote.Minus,Wiimote.Plus)
4) then a simple patch with dumpOSC and that it !

Cheers,
Damien.