[PD] Question about object categorizing

PSPunch shima at pspunch.com
Sat Sep 26 06:29:07 CEST 2009

Hi Mathieu,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
I fully understand what you find unpleasant with categorization in general.

Perhaps I should have made clear that I was not sure how [print~] and
[samphold~] would even be considered to go under filters.

Following your example, I figure [print~] may have been heavily used for
tracking outputs while designing filters which lead it to belong under
the category.

Is [samphold~] also often used in building filters?

--
David Shimamoto