[PD] pd.lib

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sun Sep 27 06:35:05 CEST 2009

On Sep 24, 2009, at 8:47 AM, Martin Peach wrote:

> brandt at subnet.at wrote:
>> Hi
>> can anybody help me to find pd.lib?
>
> It's in the pd/bin folder of Miller's Windows versions.
>
> It would be nice if it (or at least a list of exported symbols) was
> included in the autobuilds for Windows but it isn't, I guess because
> MinGW and Cygwin don't require it for linking.

Feel free to make this change directly in the Pd-extended branch.  I
think it would just be a matter of editing makefile.mingw to make it
generate the files you want, then adding those files to the packages/
win32_inno/pd-inno.iss.in so that they are included in the installer.

Information wants to be free.    -Stewart Brand