[PD] vst~ under 0.41.4-extended XP

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Sep 30 21:01:01 CEST 2009

Hey Daniel,

First off, these are the preferred install locations for things:
http://puredata.info/docs/faq/how-do-i-install-externals-and-help-files-with-pd-extended

Second, about the crash, do you have any more info?  Try running the
'pd.com' version from cmd.exe with -stderr to see if you can get some
debug info.

.hc

On Sep 30, 2009, at 12:35 PM, mami music wrote:

> HI all
> I downloaded vst~.dll, and pasted it in the /extra folder in win XP
> of the PD 0.41.4-extended distribution.
>
> Tried to load a free VST but crashed PD.
>
> I´ve been using vst~ until previous versions. Had not tried it with
> PD 0.41.4-extended.
>
> Any comments or suggestions, any extra DLL needed, specific stuff
> taht im missing?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Daniel Gómez

realize his wishes.  Now that he can realize them, he must either
change them, or perish.    -William Carlos Williams