[PD] pd-extended build on 9.10 feat. pidip error

olsen sesselastronaut at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 31 10:39:37 CET 2009

thanks to andrás & other brains seems like mr.braindead almost hit the
target: looks like a pd package what i got here.
well almost - starting pd with
Error in startup script: couldn't read file
"/usr/lib/pd/tcl/pd-gui.tcl": no such file or directory
a quick hack by copying the tcl folder to the required place the
pd-window is coming up with a complain about:

warning: class 'pdp_t' overwritten\; old one renamed 'pdp_t_aliased'
/usr/lib/pd/extra/pidip/pidip.pd_linux:
/usr/lib/pd/extra/pidip/pidip.pd_linux: undefined symbol:
quicktime_has_video
pidip: can't load library

probably due to my hack help & browser buttonis are not working

invalid command name "menu_helpbrowser"
invalid command name "menu_helpbrowser"
     while executing
"menu_helpbrowser"
     (command bound to event)

well for anyone who wants to reproduce this i had
packages/linux_make/debian/control to change the package dependency.
replacing the font to ttf-dejavu
as mentioned here:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2886083&group_id=55736&atid=478070

salutis