[PD] arduino melody example in PD?

Jose Luis Santorcuato santorcuato76 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 00:29:41 CET 2009

OK, hi, that program is for arduino standalone, you can put many buzzers and
create a poliphonic arduino ensable,hehehe, pwm is Pulse Width Modulation.
That program not work with pd, because pduino needs a standard  Firmata.
I work with pduino and servo motors, but not with buzzers.

Well, my experience.

Best regards from Chile

JOsé

http://www.chilemigra.cl