[PD] breakpoints table

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Tue Nov 10 13:12:27 CET 2009

Hi Frank,

yes, "tendency mask" is definitely what I'm after, however I would like
to graphically create the mask rather than work with lists. The main
problem I'm trying to solve is how to set up a table GUI with two
adjustable lines in it. Ideas anyone?

D.

--
::: derek holzer ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista :::