[PD] pd external that uses cocoa / objective C

Rich E rich.eakin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 18:59:04 CET 2009

Thanks for the advice.  I am not sure I understand how to get the callback
functions for pd to interface with the cocoa API, but I'll give a crack at
it later tonight and see how far I get (first time doing anything in
obj-c).  For me, I don't really care about elegance as much as that it will
do everything that I want it to do (and fast).

Rich