[PD] messing with the gem window

sonia yuditskaya marysghost at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 00:29:21 CET 2009

Hello Again List,

I was wondering, and sorry if this has been brought up before, is there a
way to make a message that is something like:

[name $1 $2(

where I can send variables to $1 and $2 dynamically

and then send the message?

I am trying to make a kind of control panel for gemwin where you don't have
to keep manually changing the settings but can do it with something more
relative like sliders, hopefully to eventually make a general control panel
for all of my gem uses and not have to finick with guts anymore.

any insight on messages or gem is super appreciated!

--
Sonia Yuditskaya