[PD] separator and texunits bug was: Re: (rectangular textures) Can't see what's wrong here

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 20:53:24 CET 2010

cyrille henry escribió:
> i try your patch.
> if you remove the separator, there is no more stack over/under flow.
> strange.
> this is a bug.

I've done some tests. You're right, removing the separator
under/overflows stop.
However with the separator and no [texunuit( messages there are no
o/u-flows.
Also, some [texunit( messages stop the o/u-flows, that is, using texunit
M on one given pix_texture and texunit N on another pix_texture may stop
the overflows for some values of M and N.

This is not related to the use of shaders, since I have reproduced it
without using shaders (see attached patch).

Any idea for a workaround? I do need separators...

thanks

m.

--
Matteo Sisti Sette