[PD] Installing PD on Linux: Addons? Colors? Interface?

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Fri Jan 8 12:00:00 CET 2010

Hello Meino,

Right or CTL click any GUI element, and you will see the properties
which you can use to change sizes, colors, etc. For a colored
background, use the Put menu to place a canvas on the screen and change
it's size and color. PD remembers the order in which things are placed
in the patch, so put your canvas down first, or Cut and Paste any
objects you want to stay on top of the canvas. For more patch
beautification, check out abstractions and subpatches:

http://en.flossmanuals.net/PureData/Subpatches
http://en.flossmanuals.net/PureData/Abstractions

Best,
D.