[PD] URGENT! :Overlap add synthesis

Justin Glenn Smith noisesmith at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 01:00:06 CET 2010

[ifft~] does overlap add of fft data.

I think you can do this by reading the data from matlab into [array] objects and using a [block~] object to control the ifft frame size.

The help files for [ifft~], [array], and [block~] should be helpful, you may also want to look at the help files in help section I, in particular "I03.resynthesis.pd".