[PD] external to create folders?

colet.patrice at free.fr colet.patrice at free.fr
Wed Jan 13 15:11:54 CET 2010

 I tried:

"file mkdir test-folder"

 on mingw tclsh85.exe make a dir in /usr/local/bin

 with the pd/bin/tclsh85.exe it does nothing

following tcl doc I should write something like this:

file mkdir "dir" "dir"

 maybe that's what is that has confused myself because this command work on
PdRewriteGui tcl interpreter:

"file mkdir C:/Users/patko/Documents/test-folder"

great, then any tcl interpreter could do it as well in windows, but one must
make sure about using "/" instead of "\" and about creating a folder somewhere
authorized by the system

thanks for the tcl command example

PC