[PD] random continuous crashes with pd extended in windows vista

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 18:18:42 CET 2010

Hi,

Is anybody experiencing a lot of crashes with pd extended in windows vista?

I'm not sure at all but it MAY be related to one or more of these objects:
[dirpanel]
[folder_list]
[sys_gui]

(but just their existence, I mean it crash without even banging any of them)

When I create any of these objects, no matter if I keep them or delete
them, just a little bit of patching, such as creating some vanilla
objects, deleting some, creating more, very soon causes PD to crash.

I tried with none of the mentioned objects and so far it seems it does
not happen but it may well be a coincidence.

Is anybody experiencing something very frequent crashes in Vista?
I've used Vanilla for a loooong time and never seen this (on the same
machine)

thanks
m.

--