[PD] openpanel crash

Alexandre Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 04:50:29 CET 2010

Hi there, I am having the hardest of times getting the [openpanel] to work
here.

It is not the first time I see it unstable, sometimes it crashed here or
there in one or another patch, but usually working most of the time.

Now it just about never works. Not in Pd-Extended, and not in Pd-Vanila.

Sending the message to [soundfiler] directly works anyway...

here is the patch I am working on... the big red bang is conected to the
[openpanel]  http://sites.google.com/site/porres/PVoc.pd

am I the one ever having such a hard time with it?

THANKS