[PD] [ot] mailing list (was Re: [env~ ] vs [vsnapshot~ ]: which one is more cpu consuming?)

IOhannes zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Sat Feb 6 16:07:02 CET 2010

ypatios wrote:
> Do my emails fail to reach the list or are my questions that irrelevant?
> it feels kind of spooky out here..

if you don't trust the list server, why have you disabled mail-delivery
to "you too" (that is: receiving your own mails sent to the list)?

furthermore, all emails will turn up in the archives.
eg. have a look at
http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2010-02/075850.html

then there is a mailinglist to newsgroup gateway (see
http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.multimedia.puredata.general)

but finally: there is patience! this is a mailinglist and not a chat. if
you need your answer within minutes, better try IRC
(irc://irc.freenode.net/dataflow)

fmgasdr.
IOhannes

PS: ah yes, and there is the pd-ot mailing list, which is probably more
suitable for discussion on whether or not to include the prefix in the
subject)