[PD] Sympathetic strings

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Fri Feb 12 14:28:33 CET 2010

Hi Pierre,

ah yes, Karplus-Strong, I forgot that keyword!

As for the analysis time of fiddle~, remember that computers aren't
really real-time systems ;-) Besides that, you can change the analysis
window size. Smaller windows equal faster analysis but less precision
for lower frequencies. But yes, maybe new thread....

Good luck!
Derek

--
::: derek holzer ::: http://macumbista.net :::