[PD] osx pduino: nothing works

Ricardo Lameiro ricardolameiro at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 22:05:11 CET 2010

Derek, sorry if me post seamed to harsh or stupid :) iwas only trying to say
that you should use the 168 or 328 atmegas. If they don't have a programmer,
I found somewhere on the net, that is possible to programm the atmegas using
the arduino board. With little modification,
Sorry again, I didn't wanted to be rude.

Peace :)