[PD] Max Smoother Audio than Pd?

martin brinkmann mnb at martin-brinkmann.de
Sat Mar 27 20:35:19 CET 2010

Roman Haefeli wrote:

> Here's a minimal track also made with Pd, for the sake of diversity:
> http://www.netpd.org/sessions/2007-11-08_antiwecker.mp3

thats a cool track! and there are a few more on the server.
i am just listening to "hinsichtlich", and i really like
the pad-sound which starts at about 3:00 (right after this
'distortion accident'). can you tell me what patch it is?

> Is it time for having a pool for Pd-made music?

a while ago there was a "music made with pd" topic on this list,
and there where some good examples posted. i remember especially
a track called "post" by "daax", which i like very much.
(nice pads and sample treatment vs. super-harsh percussion)

bis denn!
	martin